Worried that your next launch will lose sales because of weak copy?
Find Out How You Can Have The Biggest Blockbuster Launch Of The Year With My Brutally Effective "Profit Launch Framework"
...And discover the four essential elements of 6- and 7-figure launches
...And discover the four essential elements of 6- and 7-figure launches
Dear info publisher,
My name's Dennis Demori and I've been a Sales and Marketing professional for over 15 years. Before becoming a Product Launch Copywriter, I was a Brand Strategist for 6 years and worked for several national advertising agencies with clients ranging from non-profits to big brands like Bacardi, Mattel and Nestle.
In 2015 I realized there was a massive opportunity to write copy for online businesses as there was a tremendous demand, but a limited supply of quality Copywriters.
This discovery, along with the skyrocketing popularity of information products and online courses and my penchant for thinking BIG, led me to product launches. I love info products and online courses - I've taken several myself - so my personal experience as a student has helped me understand what's going to resonate most with your buyers.
While working with many clients across various niches I've developed a 4-point system for writing high-performance copy that persuades prospects to buy during the short window of opportunity only available during launches. I call it the "Profit Launch Framework."
It's heavily based on my interest in human behavior and years of working in the Advertising industry as a researcher and strategist. From cognitive biases to behavioral economics, I believe the key to great launch copy is understanding how to apply this understanding of how the brain works to the time-sensitive nature of product launches.
The Profit Launch Framework is my tool for "cracking the code" of 6- and 7-figure launches, and, when implemented...it'll be the edge that helps your next info product become a smashing success.
As a fellow business owner, I know what it's like to juggle a million things at once...
I know what it's like when you have a long list of To Do items...and there doesn't like enough time in the day to get them all done...
I know what it's like to feel stuck because your business doesn't seem to be moving forward at the pace you want...and you're not sure if it's all your fault or it's just out of your control...
And I know what it feels like when you're not getting the results you want...like leads and sales...despite your best efforts...
When clients come to me, they share common challenges, like...
- Their email campaigns are the weakest part of their sales funnel...so they miss out on opportunities to increase the Average Order Value
- Unprofessional Copywriters who missed deadlines, communicated poorly or were terrible writers...so they ended up having to re-do their work or hire another Copywriter (costing them precious time and money)
- They don't know how to use the right archetypes to create a compelling narrative that matches your brand, grabs your readers' attention...and leads them to action
Do you have a Copywriter who can...
- Turn your autoresponders into a well-oiled machine that helps you up-sell, cross-sell, and down-sell to your list?
- Write your launch copy with sweet-as-sugar story arcs...that turn your prospects into hot leads EXCITED to do business with you?
- Capture what your prospects are feeling RIGHT NOW...using THEIR OWN words...in your own BRAND VOICE...to increase the relevance of your offer?
- Boost your credibility and authority...and clarify your Unique Selling Proposition...to make the result (or advantage) your provide...the obvious choice?
- Increase your numbers of paying customers...your Average Order Value...and the number of times they buy from you?
Guess what? Now you will....
Dennis is a Rockstar! He writes fantastic copy and is very professional! He spent a lot of time upfront with me to really understand what I was looking for. He developed a plan to meet those requirements, and then he delivered!
I was blown away at how much he followed up with me. He always let me know what was going and always delivered what he said he would.
He went above and beyond what I asked for. If you want someone who understands the WHOLE PROCESS, then hire Dennis! You will not be disappointed!
Fitness Entrepreneur and Gym Owner
When I write copy, I follow 3 core principles:
1. Write straightforward, easy-to-read copy that sounds like it comes straight from YOUR mouth (you being the product owner, course creator, or guru in your niche). People want to read relatable copy that sounds like a one-on-one conversation between good friends giving each other new, interesting, and helpful advice.
2. Use the highest impact levels of buyer psychology. I'll review your launch copy with my "Cognitive Conversion Checklist" - 84+ psychological triggers which have been used and tested by evolutionary psychologists, behavioral economists, A-list Copywriters, legendary magicians, and even memory experts...to increase buying tendency and sales during the launch window.
People aren't complicated - they're actually pretty predictable. Great copy uses what we know about how people think and behave to write persuasively.
3. Tell engaging stories that follow the Three Act narrative arc to take your readers (and viewers) on an emotional journey that leads them to your offer... and beyond (that's what cross-sells, upsells and follow-up emails are for!).
Unless, of course, you want to go back to researching (you do research, right?), writing, and editing your copy all by yourself...
So here's what you need to do if you're interested in working together...
The 7 Steps To A 7-Figure Launch
- STEP 1
- STEP 2
- STEP 3
- STEP 4
- STEP 5
- STEP 6
- STEP 7
You'll start the application process by filling out a short Product Launch Questionnaire to tell me a little about your business and your launch goals.
Once approved, you'll receive an email to schedule a 45-minute Discovery Call to discuss your launch in detail.
I'll email you a tailored Action Plan which will outline all the terms of our agreement, including objections, proposed solutions, and timelines. We'll hop on the phone to review the Action Plan together.
Once we agree on the Action Plan, you'll receive the 1st invoice for 50% of the project investment and I'll schedule you into my production calendar. The remaining 50% will be due 30 days after we start your project.
I'll go undercover like Donnie Brasco to get to know your target audience and infiltrate their world (wiretapping not included).
I start writing. I'll send you initial drafts so I can get your feedback early and make any necessary changes.
We launch to massive buzz, adoration, and profits. I show up at your house with heavy duffel bags and we start lighting cigars with $100 bills. And you'll be so thrilled with my copy that you tell everyone from your mailman to your mistress.
Where was I? Oh, that's right...
If you've done several product launches, then you've probably worked with Copywriters who missed deadlines, wrote weaksauce copy, or were just plain difficult to work with. Here's your chance to get conversion-focused copy from an experienced Copywriter who knows how to sell online.
And you're fully protected by my "Deadline Guarantee." I know product launches have strict deadlines and you probably have a lot on your place, so I want you to know that you'll be a priority on my calendar.
"Put me to the test! Try me, risk-free."
READY FOR THE BIGGEST LAUNCH OF YOUR CAREER?
Top entrepreneurs know when to trust their instincts, so don't delay.
If you're ready to top your last launch, I'd love to hear from you. Hit the button below to introduce yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kinds of results can I expect?
1. While I can’t make specific guarantees, you can trust that my approach is structured to deliver higher conversion rates + sales.
Results vary on several factors that may be out of my control, including product price, list quality, list size, your offer, traffic quality, seasonal events, etc.
2. You’ll also receive validation on the parts of your copy that are already working if you need me to come in and do a rewrite.
How far in advance do I need to schedule?
For launches, I recommend booking well in advance (at least 1 month) since my calendar fills up quickly and launches require a lot of planning.
For copy consultations, I prefer to be notified at least 1 week in advance.
How do I know you can write?
You've read this far, haven't you?
The 1st step is completing a simple two-minute Copy Questionnaire to tell me a little bit about you.
If your application's approved, I'll follow up to schedule a 30-minute Discovery Call to dive deep into your business and discuss your next launch.
P.S. You skipped to the bottom of this page, didn't you? You must be eager to get started, so fill out your Copy Questionnaire now and don't risk losing your spot. I have the bandwidth for 1-2 product launches per month and limited availability for copy consultations.